We’re all starting to feel the festive feels here at Proactive Towers, and we want to pass that on to all our clients.
We’ve decided to join in the Black Friday madness, but in a slightly different way.
Our inboxes have all got a bit grabby with the demands to spend more, more, more on STUFF. Stuff that people quite often don’t really need anyway (although my children are pretty convinced they do ACTUALLY need the entire contents of Amazon toys and games category. In a life-or-death type way).
So to counteract that, we’ve decided that for every new print order over £150 placed between now and Friday 24th November at 5pm, we will contribute a meal and ongoing support for someone who needs it through Crisis at Christmas.
Every place reserved gives a homeless person all of this:
- A tasty and nutritious hot Christmas dinner (Crisis for Christmas usually feeds over 4,700 homeless people over nine days)
- Advice on housing, benefits, finances, employment, as well as legal matters
- Healthcare, including TB and hepatitis screenings
- Dental treatment and eye tests, including glasses
- Hairdressing and massage treatments
- Learning and skills opportunities, internet cafés and IT workshops
- Specialist centres providing safe accommodation to rough sleepers, women and people with dependency issues
- PLUS access to Crisis’ year-round services for training and support in the year ahead.
So if there’s a project you haven’t got round to booking in, flyers you wanted for an event, Christmas cards you have yet to order, stationery requirements coming up, conference materials that you were going to order at some point soon anyway, now is the time.
- Get it done so you have more time for eating mince pies/deciding which weird talc to get your nan
- Make sure a person is off the streets, eating a hot meal and getting some help who wouldn’t have otherwise
- Generally feel good about you and your company having done a nice thing there
CALL US on 01202 315 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org