Download our FREE marketer’s guide:
Promote your business with scratch card marketing
What’s inside the scratch card guide?
Information for marketers on:
- how to get the most from a promotional scratch card campaign
- how to avoid some costly mistakes
- how small changes to your spec can result in big savings
A Marketer’s Guide
How to Promote Your Business with Scratch Cards
Written by Cliff Lay, Director at Proactive.
This 15 page guide is intended for UK marketers considering using printed scratch cards to promote their business, product or service.
Our guide shows you how to make the most of your scratch card promotion and covers the following important topics:
- Identify your target market and set goals
- Determining prize quantity and quality
- Managing the ‘no-win’ experience
- Prize draws
- Unique numbering Insertion of prizes, mixing tickets, packing into ‘kits’
This is not a guide for companies or organisations that wish to sell scratch cards for profit or fundraising. Download another guide instead If you want to sell scratch cards in the UK.
Working through each of the points in this White Paper you should reach a much clearer picture of what you want to do, and how printing scratch cards can help you achieve your marketing objectives.